Friday, July 30, 2010

Porta' Eyes..." Happy weekend again! "






My lovely readers,
what are you doing this weekend?
Before summer is end. I can't wait to great findings for this week! I'll check out the festival below again. WELL TRAVELED!!!



[date-header-bg.gif]

That Last Summer Look!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs197.snc4/38168_427535758720_633378720_4777214_544267_n.jpg

The beach has been my number one priority of the summer, you know, on my attitude adjusted priorities list. So after a particularly relaxing day at the ocean I decided to document some of my preferred beach attire. Obviously, you need to consider swimming and sand, but also post-beach drinking. For this look I mostly focus on the post beach drinking part. Actually, this is everything I wear with the exception of my swimsuit. So think of this as my real life ‘That Last Summer Look” eyes on the beach captures the style series moves of Music Festa and use it for inspiration. If you see me at the beach chances are I’ll be wearing some variation of this. And don’t forget the sunscreen — you don’t want to literally be “crispy,” just figuratively.

* Papillio sandal
* Vintage Hat
* Anchor Chambray shirt by Reason Slow Side
* Patch work denim short, Daily News Clothes by N.G
* Polka Dots Navy Bandana
* Gramicci Chambray Beach short
* Salad Large Canvas Bag
* Porter small shoulder bag
* Goro's Saddle Leather Wallet
* Angel of Water, Skin treatment gel
* Persol Sunglasses
* Leica Digital Camera


[date-header-bg.gif]

this week...
" Music Festa "


"We've been away for awhile."

Our music fes’ this weekend of your summer on
Sat. 31.07.10 at North Cha-am beach, Petchburi Thailand.








more details on...reggaeontherock#2

..............................................................................................................

this week...
" Light Summer Basic Breakfast, Light Summer Ice-Creams "


http://stylemens.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341cc8d453ef0120a6333dd1970c-pi
{photos by bamsesayaka}

This dish and a cup are the ceramic ware which I made for the first time.
my cute babies :)


http://ohjoy.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341c6a0853ef0133f001a0e5970b-pi
{photos by Oh Joy}

The Chocolate Budino from Cucina Urbana. Rich, light, smooth, sweet, salty goodness.


.........................................................................................


"good food for health
good fes' for heart!"




the portastylistic




No comments: