Sunday, February 14, 2010

Porta's say...Happy valentine's day!





I made this for you
Be My Valentine's day!!!!


http://www.oncewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/valentine-wedding-ideas.jpg


Hey hey! Happy Valentine's everyone! We're dropping in to tell you we think you're all neat! And thank you for dropping by here everyday. We're always stoked to see our visitors and read your comments!

Sending lots of love out to all my readers this weekend! We are looking forward to a great family day together tomorrow, including brunch with friends. It will be Taro's first day off in 12 days, so it will be really nice to have some down time.

Imade this for you recap

our "i made this for you" project has come to a close and we want to thank jan for inviting us to be a feature on poppytalk. if you missed any of the 15 weekly posts, click here to catch up on all the small gestures we made for each other.

http://somethingshidinginhere.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83454990069e2012876943911970c-pi

what's next? we're happy to say that jan has invited us back and we're brainstorming our next series. let us know if you have suggestions.

Here's wishing you a lovely day whatever you may be doing!


* * * * * * * * *

YOU HAVE MY!!!!

" ...as many times as I blink I'll think of you"




[tumblr_kxhkz4zMxK1qzilpso1_500_large.jpg]

What are you and your love up to? Ebi_chan and I have got a whole day of absolutely nothing planned. And that, in and of itself, sounds like the perfect plan to me. Kisses from me to you. " Je T'aime!!!!



.........................................................................................



"What are your plans?
Whatever you do,
I hope you have a wonderful,
love-filled day!!!!"



xoxo,



the
portastylistic





No comments: