Friday, February 12, 2010

Porta's Look!..."hello Bangkok" GAP




hello

Bangkok
http://deadlyheartshapev.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/gap_logo_profile.jpg
Opening March 2010

Photo

God!!!!! I will spend too much real soon!!!!
(as if i’m an economical girl at the moment)

Well I realised how popular is GAP and I dont want to teach alligator to swim
(it’s thai motto, i will use them a lot so please get used to it)

But hopefully there will be at least one girl who haven’t known GAP come across this page and read this..

***clearing my throat***

GAP is the streetwear line of clothing. Most GAP products are jeans, t-shirt and other clothes with confident and casual style.

GAP founded in USA, and GAP Thailand will be under “Minor Group”, the company which imported many other lines such as Esprit, Bossini and Charles&Keith.

GAP will have the Grand Opening at 1st floor of Central World, Bangkok, on March 2010.

I have also heard that Central Group (the owner of CTW) is trying to bring Uniqlo, Japanese cool and simple and cheap and nice and which I love brand to Thailand also.

***crossing my fingers***

I’m looking forward to spend more real soon!!!
( as if I had enough money Y_Y )


http://f.imagehost.org/0030/gap.jpg


GAP แฟชั่นแบรนด์ดังสัญชาติอเมริกัน เตรียมเปิดสาขาในไทย

GAP แฟชั่นแบรนด์ดังสัญชาติอเมริกัน เตรียมเปิดสาขาในไทย

GAP แฟชั่นแบรนด์ดังสัญชาติอเมริกัน เตรียมเปิดสาขาในไทย

http://pics.manager.co.th/Images/553000001803002.JPEG

GAP แฟชั่นแบรนด์ดังสัญชาติอเมริกัน เตรียมเปิดสาขาในไทย





.........................................................................................



All at GAP
friendly prices!!!!



the portastylistic





No comments: