Monday, February 8, 2010

Porta's Look!...Aussie Mags





Cuppa with

Aussie Mags

Yes that miranda july I saw at ii-ne-kore!

Lovely HelloSandwich Ebo-chan so kindly brought me a copy of Frankie current issue for me which I had cheekily requested. I picked up my first Frankie mag at Cairns airport last February when I was there on a 3-hour transit from Melbourne waiting for my next plane back to Tokyo. It surely saved me from dying of boredom! I was hoping to read more of it so I'm really happy to finally have a new copy of it in my hands :) (I just found out that I can buy it at Aoyama Book Centre... still it's nice to think it came directly to me carried by Ebony.)

Sweet Ebony even got me a copy of another great Australian magazine Dumbo feather, pass it on, I love how it's done, such inspiring designs and photographs it's really cool. Thank you Arigato so much Ebony-chan, you are the sweetest ;)

What are your favourite local magazines? I would love to find out about more cool mags that are published outside Japan!

P.S. Check out marie's shop now with some lovely new items!
P.P.S. New post here at hibika.blogspot.com (looking good)!

Special Thanks
.........................................................................................



" I'm really Happy, Lovely!!!!"




the portastylistic



No comments: