Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hot and Covered...Spring Essential: Fatigue Shorts





~Spring Essential~


Fatigue Shorts



Over the last couple summers I overcame my own issues with wearing shorts and have actually started looking forward to wearing them in the coming months. I used to just prefer pants; jeans, chinos, cords – I just thought they looked and felt better at all times of the year. I’ve come around and now I have to say one of my favorite pairs out there is the fatigue, or camp short. This spring Engineered Garments have brought back their best knee length pants in a variety of perfect colours and fabrics. The reverse sateen, light-weight denim and chambray complete a perfect arsenal of shades to get you through the summer. The model isn’t new and the chambray and reverse sateen are common materials in the EG collection, which are nice familiar faces now. I was lucky enough to recently find a pair of the chambray shorts from SS09 for $45 which is definitely an easier price to swallow. That said, J.Crew also have had a very nice version of the shorts and thanks to Mr. Pate’s heads up, they were one of my favorites last summer.






more on...

Inventory update


.........................................................................................


The ringspun were the best in these, shame that fabric seems to have been missed in the collection this time around. However,

" I can highly recommend the chambray
as I have these too. Great Shorts! "



the portastylistic



No comments: