Monday, August 3, 2009

Porta's Look!..." Declaration-of-Dependence "







Kings Of Convenience somewhat Simon and Garfunkel-like and quite possibly the best (old) new acoustic band in the world.


-the portastylistic







It's been five years since the Kings of Convenience released Riot on an Empty Street. I've waited patiently and finally, the duo are finally releasing their latest studio album, Declaration of Dependence, by the end of September.




Their music has always calmed me during moments of anxiety, lifted my spirits in times of grief and has never failed to put a smile across my face. My love affair with their music will continue on and after listening to a few songs off of the new album.

Boat Behind





..............................................................................................................................................


Mrs. Cold





" I'm quiet certain moment that the love will only grow deeper."

-the portastylistic


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the info. I really enjoy listening to Kings of Convenience. actually, my 10 years old daughter like them too, sure beat listening to Hanna Montana in the van

Brian Cheuk said...

i also really like Pink Martini, any news on them?