Friday, May 1, 2009

New Modern Classic...R by 45rpm Chinos


by
Ryan Willms




The most surprising thing about these great looking chinos has to be the price. Coming from 45Rpm, we’re used to seeing something notably higher for pants and jackets, and although I would be hard pressed to call these a bargain, they aren’t too bad. Of course that’s considering the product you’re getting for your $279. These chinos have all of the perfect details for me, flap rear pockets, nice buttons, 5th change pocket, great color and what appears to be a great fit. A slim fit with a very slightly tapered leg sounds perfect to me. They look really good, sound really good, they are made by 45rpm, they must in fact be good. Unfortunately I haven’t seen them myself, but I am going off Internet judgment criteria and my best guess.



It's look really nice, so hard to found that the weekend market.

No comments: