Thursday, December 25, 2008

Be Happy!


Happy  Christmas everyone!

I hope everybody has a great Christmas day. Of course I also hope you get exactly what you were hoping to get from Santa, your parents or your significant other. But more importantly I hope everybody gave at least one great gift too. I know it’s cheesy but it is pretty fun to find something you know somebody you care about will love. I am having the most quiet My Birthday (Dec. 24) and Christmas to date since my family are overseas. It’s just a little surprise exciting gifts in my office party for the first time, so it will be kind of nice to have it small for a change.

Anyways, feel free to run "My favorite present playlist Best Song 2008" to Special one a little series years by years, I’ll probably be taking it easy on the blogging today.

Have a great day and be happy.

No comments: